- I'm 25 weeks today and feeling fantastic! Seriously though sometimes I forget I'm even pregnant, but then I
try tobend over to tie my tennis shoes and well yea... doesn't work. I forget that I have this ever growing belly in my way.
- Girlfriend is anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and about 14 or so inches. She is moving like crazy in the late afternoons/evenings. She must think it's hilarious to push on my bladder and lower pelvis because lord have mercy it can get so uncomfortable. Sometimes even nauseating for a minute or two because of how much pressure I'm actually feeling. Not to mention it gets as hard as a rock.
- Baby know which way is up and down. She is getting chunkier by the day. Woo hoo!! Love me some squishy baby thighs and cheeks!
- I saw baby girl the other day and she was sucking her thumb and always had her hand in front of her face. Guess she is camera shy, total opposite of her momma. We saw her swallowing too, which is fascinating to me because you can see her tongue move and lips and oh my word, the technology of an ultrasound machine is amazing!!!
- Yesterday I had my first craving. Like a legit, I need it now kinda thing. I woke up and needed sugary. So naturally I did what any preggo would do, I got myself a decaf Cosmic Blizzard.
- Nothing to complain about this week. This pregnancy has been pretty darn easy, thank the Lord. I have tailbone pain still, but sadly I am getting used to it, so I don't even bring it up anymore.
- This gorgeous weather is having me crave a nice cold adult beverage with a deli meat sandwich. After I pop this little one out, I have said I want some sushi, salami/deli meat, and a nice yummy drink!!
- I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning as I was getting ready and just thought it was nuts how i have this ever expanding belly with a baby growing inside of me. It is the most amazing and incredible experience. I honestly never thought I would get to be part of the mommy club and I am forever thankful to God and science. Being pregnant is truly a miraculous blessing.
It is so crazy to think I have anywhere from 11-15 weeks until I meet this baby girl. Obviously the longer she 'cook's the better, but oh my word I cannot wait to kiss her and squeeze her and love every inch of her.